Central Connecticut Regional Planning AgencyCT

Report a Problem

CCRPA staff welcome input from the public at any time by e-mail, fax, or telephone. The Agency has a special telephone numbers for paratransit inquiries; information on this can be found on our paratransit page.

The Agency has an official problem report process. The process differs depending on the type of issue:

Only problems that result from the actions of the Agency or its contractors should be reported to the Agency. CCRPA has no jurisdiction over issues caused by other parties.

Paratransit service

To report a problem with paratransit, please call DATTCO at 1-800-997-0900. Before reporting a problem, customers should be familiar with the basics of the service as well as the Rider and provider handbook for Central Connecticut Paratransit.

Title VI, Environmental Justice, and Limited English Proficiency

The Agency has an official Title VI Program and Environmental Justice and Limited English Proficiency Plan. Complaints or grievances resulting from federally-funded activities undertaken by the Agency, including failures to abide by the Public Participation Plan (en Español) may be filed under this process. Information about protections under these statutes and regulations is below:

The process and a form for filing a complaint are provided below:

Other concerns

Problems that do not involve paratransit service or Title VI, Environmental Justice, or Limited English Proficiency should be reported to the staff member responsible for the program in question.